Hammock Pointe Manor Assisted Living Facility in Melbourne, Florida License #11611
Heritage Pointe Manor Assisted Living Facility in Viera, Florida
Understandably, most seniors prefer to live in an environment that feels like home. Hammock Pointe Manor and Heritage Pointe Manor are licensed for ONLY 6 residents each,so you can be assured that your loved one will receive individualized care and attention in a truly home-like environment. Trained caregivers provide assistance 24/7 with the activities of daily living.
The focus is on life, and its heart is found in the relationships that flourish there. The warm spacious environment fosters a feeling of home and family with luxurious interior features that encourage socialization.
We offer spacious private and semi-private bedrooms and luxurious accomondations. and we encourage our residents to furnish them with cherished personal belongings.After all, this is home!.
Our staff and administrators are extensively trained and well versed in geriatric care. Hammock Pointe Manor and Heritage Pointe Manor are owned and operated by a registered pharmacist and offer expert medication management . . .
Our Services Include:
- Attentive Around the Clock Care from Trained Caregivers
- Three Home-Cooked Nutrious Meals Plus Snacks
- Routine personal care and Hygiene assistance
- Expert Assistance with Medication Management
- Scheduled Social and Leisure Activities and Outings
- Assistance with the Activities of Daily Living
- Housekeeping, Laundry and Linen Service
- Cable, telephone and Internet Access
For more information or to arrange a tour,please give us a call at
321-693-4269. Ask for Johnnie Mesaros.